Monday, December 14, 2009

P.F. Changs Dinner

My husband and I decided to spend the evening together and go to P.F. Chang's for dinner. I know some people don't like P.F. Chang's because they say it isn't authentic but, I really like it.

Once you sit down the wait person comes over and mixes the Chang's sauce at your table:


I ordered my usual appetizer of Chicken lettuce wraps:




Dinner was Chang's Spicy chicken, this is my favorite dish here!


After dinner we took a cab home and that is where I am now. Sitting on the couch with my dog, watching Nancy Grace, sipping water and blogging away. Life is good!

Hope everyone had a fantastic Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, your dinner looks SO good!!

    To wrap things inside of chicken you have to flatten the chicken breasts with one of those wooden things ... then you just roll the filling up inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! I love PF Changs, I went in Vegas, sooo yum!! I had the lettuce wraps too!!

    ReplyDelete