Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ho Hum...

First thing this morning I had a 2 hour meeting. Oh boy.

Not a morning person + 2 hour meeting = Coffee!!!!


Which turned into this:


With the help of this:


I'm still searching for the Christmas spirit so I added some Peppermint Mocha coffee-mate! This was oh so tasty!

When I woke up I was very thirsty. After my morning meeting I filled up my favorite water bottle with some much needed H20:


I love this bottle. It looks like one of those plastic water bottles but it is made of glass so it is reusable!

Lunch:

A fruit cup filled with kiwi, strawberries and pineapple. This fruit was so good but what else would you expect from Whole Foods!



Dinner

The husband and I stopped at Ceres after work. I started off with a Captain Morgan Diet Coke to drink.


To eat I had a GREAT salad. ALL the veggies tasted so fresh which is a-mazing considering it is in the dead of winter!


Question:

Have you ever been out of the holiday spirit, if yes, what did you do to get back into the holiday spirit?

I don't have an answer for this one. I've tried Christmas music and movies, looking at pictures but nothing has worked. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment