Friday, March 5, 2010

Busy Days

Wow, yesterday was a busy day in the office. I was happy about that because nothing is worse than being bored at work and stuck in a cubicle for 8 hours!

Breakfast

I'm so glad I fueled up for breakfast. I had 3 scrambled eggs.


Added some hot sauce for the heat. Nothing better with eggs than hot sauce.


Lunch

No lunch. I told yall it was a busy day. Didn't even have time to eat the Luna bar I had in my desk drawer.

Snacks

I had an appointment at Aniko salon to get highlights in my hair. It took me awhile to find a stylist that I liked and I'm happy to say I found the perfect person. She is great at coloring, cutting and blow outs! If you need a hair stylist in Chicago check out Aniko salon and ask for Stephanie. She's awesome!

When I walked into the salon I was handed a glass of White wine. Love this, the only thing that could be better is Champagne! But, I'm not going to be picky:)


After a couple sips of the wine I remember I didn't eat anything for lunch. So I grabbed a couple of these banana flavored Graduates puffs. Yep, I snacked on some kiddie food and it was very yummy.



Dinner

I love going out right after Stephanie styles my hair because it always looks so amazing. My amazing husband knows this and surprised me by showing up at the salon and taking me out for a drink at Gioco.

I had this wonderful cocktail, it was a lemon/lime vodka martini. Sorry I don't know the exact contents or the name but I didn't write it down and it's not listed on the website. But trust me when I say it was delicious!


After the cocktail we headed home and Patrick ordered us some pizza from Pat's. Here is a look at my plate, peperoni pizza and pesto pasta with broccoli.


The broccoli was really good!


Pizza was delicious!




I was so happy that the meal turned out okay because the first time I had Pat's pizza I got really sick. That was about 1 year ago so Patrick and I decided to give it another chance and I'm happy to say my stomach was a very happy camper after this meal!

Question:

Do you go to the same hair stylist each time you get your hair done - or - do you mix it up?

Since I've found Stephanie I always go to her. It's really nice going to a stylist who knows my hair and always does a great job!

10 comments:

  1. I agree 100%. Eggs + hot sauce = heaven.

    I have been going to the same stylist for about 5 years and love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cocktail looks SO GOOD!! :p

    I do go to the same stylist, it took me a while to find one that I clicked with. i always give her a fat tip too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I'm VERy anal about my hair (it takes forever to grow!) so I only trust one person to cut/color it!!

    Oh and I've finally grew up and tried hot sauce last week on my eggs (instead of lots of ketchup) and I loved it!!

    xo

    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think everyone tries to go to the same stylist that made their hair purrfect..i'm very picky about my stylist. if shes shit, she gets a shit tip.lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm scared to try a new stylist because I feel like mine "knows" my hair. I don't get any fancy cut, but I would hate worrying if I went somewhere new.

    And fancy schmancy martini!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree- eggs and hot sauce are SO SO good together! you should throw some salsa in the mix too- amazing! Love getting my hair done and going out after! I stick with the same girl- she is the best! Once you find someone you really love- its not worth switching it up! Hope you're having a fabulous weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo when I ate eggs I did love them with hot sauce!!

    Looks like you had a nice weekend :)

    I usually go to the same hair stylist as I am afraid someone else might ruin my locks!

    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I try to mix it up until I find someone that I really like.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I find a good stylist, I stick with her! My last stylist was so fantastic, until she started telling me I was too skinny and needed to start eating. I wasn't even on a "friend" basis with her and she felt ok saying that...I was totally offended. I stopped going :(

    I'm glad you had a nice and relaxing weekend. I think it's too funny that you eat those Graduate crackers!! Not just for babies, eh? If they're tasty, why not?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you believe it but I've NEVER been to the same stylist in my life. I always find something wrong with my haircut so I'm still on the hunt for the perfect cut!

    I like ketchup on my eggs WITH hot sauce. YUM!

    ReplyDelete