Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Same thing different day

Nothing new this morning. Woke up coughing and popped a cough drop in my mouth.

Last night my cough progressed to an entire new level. I think breathing in the cold air on the 20 minute walk home from work was not good. This cough has been so much a part of my life for the past week that I feel like I should name it, any suggestions? Oh vey, this sucks!

Due to all the coughing I've developed a bit of a sore throat. To help with the throat I got a Starbucks hot carmel apple cider. So good!



I also snacked on a handful of Garden Salsa Sun Chips. I really like the taste of these chips I just wish they were as healthy as they sound.



I wasn't really hungry when lunch rolled around but I decided to eat something anyways. I had spicy chicken stir fry. This dish has chicken breast, tons of veggies, rice and spicy sauce. Really good.




Hope everyone is having a fantastic Tuesday before Turkey Day!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better so that you can enjoy Thanksgiving!!!!

    ReplyDelete