Sunday, November 29, 2009

Leftover Thanksgiving - Yum!

Had a good lunch today. Salad, which is a food I love. I had lettuce, mushrooms, black olives, sprouts, sunflower seeds, toasted almonds, tuna and a light vinaigrette dressing. I put all the ingredients in a bowl.


I like my salads all chopped up into bite size pieces. So, I used this handy little tool to accomplish the chopping:


And my salad turned out just the way I like it:


I love being able to have a little bit of every ingredient in every bite.

Dinner consisted of leftover Thanksgiving food. Not sure if I'm alone but I prefer the leftovers over the day of Thanksgiving food. I made myself a sandwich with turkey, stuffing, gravy and mashed potatoes. I then pressed it and had a delicious sandwich!


I will for sure have this sandwich again in the near future. I think it would be even better with some hot peppers.

After dinner I made Pillsbury simple chocolate chip cookies:


They were ok but not as good as homemade cookies.


While I baked cookies my husband made me a captain morgan cocktail, perfect for a Sunday night.


Time for me to sign off and mentally prepare for the Monday workday :(

Question:

What do you do the night before a work day to make the mornings easier?

I try to pack my work bag and figure out my clothes the night before. This way I don't have to think to much in the morning.

Until tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of the pizza cutter on the salad haha

    ReplyDelete