Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Halloween Day

I really enjoy Halloween. All the kids dressed up in cute costumes and the adults dressed up in some outrageous costumes. I myself was a Disco Queen and my husband was a Cowboy. Giddie up!

The day started off with a mug of java and a little bit of creamer.


I made my husband and I some banana oats. I added a tablespoon of peanut butter to mine.


After my filling breakfast it was off to shop for Halloween candy for all the little kids. When I got home from the shopping trip I was a bit hungry so I snacked on some cucumbers.




Kids were going to start knocking on my door in about an hour so it was time for me to get my costume on. However, I needed a little bit of caffeine so I cracked open a Dr. Pepper to sip on while I got ready.


The Dr. Pepper did the trick and my costume was a success, if I don't say so myself!


The kids costumes were so adorable. We had a little bumble bee, a flower, a monster and a bunch of other creatures stop by our door!

Later that night my hubby and I decided to go out for a Halloween drink. I had a Cosmo and it was divine.



Hope everyone else had a fun and safe holiday!

1 comment:

  1. I love the wig!! You rocked it girl!!! You need to try the pumkin clif bar for sure!! I had a hard time finding it as well!! Have a great week!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete