Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday Already!

I think I've commented before on how much I dislike Monday's. Something about having a glorious weekend with my husband and dogs. Coming and going as I please with no one to report to. Then Monday comes and everything changes so fast. I really need to learn to like Monday's because hopefully I will have a lot more of them to come!

I treated myself to a fantastic fall breakfast today. Starbucks skinny vanilla latte, pumpkin scone and a bottle of ethos water.



Nothing better for curing the Monday morning blues then a Starbucks pumpkin scone. These are delicious!



I wasn't really hungry by the time lunch came around. I knew I needed to eat something light that would hold me over until dinner tonight. I opted for the Ginger Chicken and Brown Rice soup.


My husband and I went to Ceres after work to get a cocktail. I ordered a Captain Morgan Diet Coke.



After walking the dogs we made dinner. We started off with a salad. The salad consisted of mixed greens, black olives and a sweet vinaigrette.


After the delicious salad we had some cheese pizza. The pizza was pretty good.


What made the pizza excellent was the addition of Spice Islands Spicy Pizza & Pasta topping. So good and just the right amount of spice.


To top it off I had a glass of Karma Vista Sauvignon Blanc.


This wine is great! My husband and I bought this while we were in Michigan on our honeymoon. In a later post I will talk more about the Michigan wineries. I know a lot of people don't know about Michigan wines but everyone should give them a try.

2 comments:

  1. Starbucks is the only thing that makes getting out of bed on a Monday worth it. Seriously. That soup looks really good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, Mondays are the worst, but I like your idea of Starbucks....that would make it SO much better! Might have to try that next week!

    ReplyDelete