Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fish Tacos

My husband made us dinner tonight. We had spicy beans and fish tacos. I can't explain how the fish was made because he did it all by himself while I blogged away. As I type this, he is letting me know he was not happy with the fish but is committed to experimenting and getting it right. He made the fish and then we put it in a tortilla along with cheese, lettuce and salsa.

Here is the fish:

Check out the table set-up. Champagne and candles, my husband is the best!


Until tomorrow....

3 comments:

  1. Fish tacos are the best! The table looks great. I love Woodwick candles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm the fish tacos look yum and how sweet your hubby is!!! You and your hubby need to see A Christmas Carol this weekend !!! Have a good day!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete