Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dreary Morning

I'm so glad I was able to get out and enjoy the weather yesterday because today is very dreary.

Once I woke up and walked the dog I had a cup of coffee with peppermint creamer. I'm using Coffee Mate creamer which I know is not healthy for me but I just love this flavor. It only comes out around this time of year and puts me in the holiday spirit with every sip :)


For breakfast I cut up a very large apple and sprinkled some cinnamon on half of the slices. I believe this was a Macintosh apple and it was delicious!


After filling up on coffee and apple slices I jumped on the Wii Fit and started having some fun. I haven't used the Wii Fit in a long time and forgot how addicting the games are. So much fun and the perfect activity for a day like today!


No comments:

Post a Comment