Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Quick and Dirty

This is going to be a quick and dirty post. Work is crazy right now and all I want to do when I get home is veg on the couch. No time for blogging for this girl:(

Let's take a look at yesterdays eats!

Breakfast

I had one bite of these scrambled eggs. They were runny which is not a quality I enjoy in my eggs.


However, the spicy potato things were really good! Crunchy and topped with hot sauce, yum!




I needed something more that a couple potato things so I picked up a biscuit with egg and hot sauce. This was a nice comforting breakfast which filled me up nicely for the long day ahead of me.



Lunch

I was craving veggies so lunch yesterday was a medium sized salad.




Romaine, mixed greens, broccoli, carrots, egg, cucumber, celery, red onion and topped with balsamic:



Exactly what I needed!



Due to work I've been downing caffeine like nobodies business. I've been neglecting my water intake and my body is letting me know it needs water PRONTO!

I decided to add a packet of Crystal Light Lemonade to a liter of water. The Crystal Light added a really good flavor which made downing the water a bit more enjoyable:)




Dinner

My kitchen is seriously lacking in the food department so last nights dinner was ... interesting:/ The theme of this meal is nothing special but it does the trick.

I started off with a romaine lettuce, parm cheese and Newman's Own dressing salad:


My second course was a can of baked beans with some hot BBQ sauce mixed in:




Dessert

I thought dessert would be a home run. I mean a peanut butter chocolate cookie bar, how could I go wrong?





I'm sad to report that it was not nearly as good as it could have been. I didn't like the taste of the cookie and the peanut butter wasn't very flavorful.

I took a couple bites and in the trash it went.



I hope Wednesday's eats will be a bit more interesting. My tastebuds are begging for something yum worthy!

Question:

How do you like your eggs?

My favorite way to have eggs is over-easy with toast on the side for dipping. And no matter what egg I'm eating it's always better with hot sauce:)


Thanks for reading and I'll be bloggin' at y'all later!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big scrambled fan. And also like the baked omelets... full of veggies of course. :)

    Sorry the eats were less than exciting- it's always a bummer and leaves me a little unsatisfied. Usually I hit the sweets when this happens. But apparently that didn't work for ya either? Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will eat eggs almost any way EXCEPT cold. Cold eggs seriously gross me out!

    ReplyDelete