Monday, September 20, 2010

Foodbuzz Voting is Open!

Did you see yesterday's post?!?

Check it out it's a good one that really defines me as a food blogger!

I joined a lot of the blog world and submitted my post for the Foodbuzz Next Food Blog Star and Voting Kicks Off Today!


Here is how you can vote for me (I promise it is easy)!

First, click here and you will be directed to the page below:



Second, click the heart on the page and you are done! Easy, right:)

Your votes would mean the world to me!

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. good luck with project food blog!

    chili is a great idea for cooler weather. and i'm sure it's delish while watching football!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you!! I wish you the BEST of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahooooooooo! So fun- best of luck chicky

    ReplyDelete